• In the Spotlight:

Does you husband/ boyfriend agree?

My boyfriend has seen my CafeMom account. I love answering peoples questions and asking my own on CafeMom. I am always up for adding a new friend. He thinks its wierd. He says that complete strangers cant understand the situation enough to give good answers and cant care as much as friends.
So, anyones husband/ boyfriend feel the same?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I really have to disagree with SOME of his statement. Strangers can read your questions & give you an honest answer without hurting feelings or stepping on a few toes. They also don't have any involvement in your situation. They have the benefit of being on the outside looking in. I noticed some responses can be a little cruel on cafemom but those are the ones you skip & just read on to the next one who may of had the same experience or witnessed someone dealing with the same situation. Hows that??? Do you think your man could make sense out of this one! ha. ( ; I also like reading questions & having mine answered too. Its interesting hear all the opinions & views out there!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 2:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No, my husband is okay with it. Many times he will tell me to ask CafeMom this question or that question. He doesn't look at my account though. He might have seen my profile page but he doesn't ever look over my shoulder when I'm online, whether it's CafeMom or whatever.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008