What do you carry in your purse for your children?

I am hosting a baby shower and I need to know what moms carry in thier purse for thier children and what ages thier children are.

Example I always have bandaids on hand for my children 2, 7, 9. And baby wipes to clean up messy faces and hands

TiffanyPlew

Asked by TiffanyPlew at 8:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My toddler is 3, I always have fruit snacks, a few matchbox cars, a small pack of crayons, a diaper and a baggie of wipes.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I don't carry a purse.. I carry a kid backpack with snacks, water bottle, change of clothes, books, toys and wipes.
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 8:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• for my 4 yo I always have toy cars in my purse. I have wipeys and a change of clothes in the car.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have a 16 month old and a 4 year old. If I do not have the diaper bag (which carries everything), I carry 100 cal. cookies, wipes, binkie, crayons and a pad of paper.
    tracimed

Answer by tracimed at 8:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• for my 5 yr old I always carry emergency meds. For my other children, nothing really. They are 11 & 12, though. They don't want much from me except gum and cash.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I haven't carried stuff around with me since they were about 3. Even then, I just kept wipes in the car and a change of clothes. Now that they are older I let them pack a little bag of things they want when we go somewhere.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• mine all 5 yrs-13yrs-9yrs-10yrs i have a small car in my purse for my 5 yr old i have chap stick in for my 9 and 10 yr old and nothing for my 13 yr old...i also have a bandaid somewhere in this big purse of mine...hopefully no one really needs it cause digging it out is going to be a challenge..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Baby wipes, hand sanitizer, snacks like fruit snacks or a granola bar, band aids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Asthma Pump, Wipes, Hand sanitizer, Pen, Paper Antiseptic Spray Bandaids and some times a snack
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i really dont carry anything in my purse for my 4 yr old son, he's usually entertained with where we go... in the car is an extra change of clothes a book and a few toys tho...
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 9:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2010