How many of you have NEVER seen snow before?

I've lived in PA almost my whole life and couldn't imagine winter without cold, snow and ice.

If you've never seen snow before, what do you imagine it to feel/be like? Do you ever wish it would snow where you live?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids have never seen it. They are 8, 10 and 12. They want to move somewhere it snows, it told them they would get tired of shoveling it. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• That's for sure! lol. It's nice for like a week and then it really becomes a pain in the butt.
    IhartU

Comment by IhartU (original poster) at 9:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• .¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸I wish i never had seen snow..i live in indiana and it always snow's here during the winter...lol..i hate snow my kids love it..but i could do without i think..i would like warm weather year round..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i love snow for christmas and a few days randomly for a snow day for the kids to have off an extra day or 2... but after awhile it's annoying especially when drivers on the road dont know what to do when "white death is upon us" so give me a white christmas and be done with it :) I live near cincinnati Ohio, so trust me, we get quite enough
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 9:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in NC and we usually have one, maybe two, decent snowfalls(enough to sled on and make a snowman)/year - more than enough for me!

Answer by missanc at 9:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I wish!! I've lived in Michigan my whole life, (32 years!) I see waaaay too much snow!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in MN and hate winter. A few days of snow is okay but not a whole winter of snow,ice and cold.
    My favorite place to live was Florida and one year we actually did have about an inch of snow.EVeryone was in a panic! LOL. It was the winter of 1977. Any warm state we lived in was so nice........Nevada-Vegas,in particular. But we had snow there too---my kids made money shoveling the neighbors' driveways. We were the only household that owned a shovel. HEHEHE!
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in Florida, but used to live in Michigan, so I saw my fill of it. But when the boys were old enough, we took them to Atlanta when it snowed there one year to see it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in south Louisiana. We get snow like every few years for only a few hours. I've seen snow only three times in my life. The first time I saw snow I was about five years old. I used to think that it was soft and fluffy, HA! There is nothing soft or fluffy about thin peices of ice hitting you. I like having a little snow once in a while as we do. I wouldn't want to have it more than a little every year or every couple years but I also wouldn't want to never have it at all. My first boy has seen snow once. He had fun playing and I took pictures.

BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i seened snow alot of times that why i moved from the cold so idont have to see snow
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010