What's the cutest things your children have ever said?

There's WAY too much for me to list, but when my kids can tell i'm getting stressed my 4 y/o ds will say, "mommy, i'm sorry i'm making your feelings mad" and my 2 y/o dd will say, "hug hug" and give me a big hug and kiss! It's kinda hard to be stressed anymore at that point!! :0)

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That's cute. Dd hasn't done anything yet.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• "momma, I love you. I love your face"
    "aw that mafingo (flamingo) is so cute, aww"
    " I need to go buy money at the store mom"

She's 2 so i know there's way more to come! Kids are hilarious:)
    bingbong

Answer by bingbong at 9:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ditto on way to much to list..one of my favs is when Montanna called Doritos burritos..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 9:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My 7 year old daughter was get her physical last week and when the nurse pricked her finger to check her iron level my daughter pulled her hand away and shouted "dang girl" it was so funny!
    My 9 year old son. "mommy I'm sorry for being bad and making you upset i'll try harder tomorrow"
    My 2 year old comes up with something new everyday, over the weekend we were in line at a store she turned around and said "you hear that? I like it" It was the song love is your drug playing on the radio. And she was even singing the song!
    TiffanyPlew

Answer by TiffanyPlew at 9:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• well theres a ton but the most recent was by my 4 year old... " mommy me and dede want dinosaurs, chocolate toothpaste, and boy soap, for christmas" and he has speach problems so that made it even cuter.

2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 9:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• 4yr old son so many many new things daily,.... favorite "momma, i love you moon and back and infinity and beyond"... and his prayers.. "dear jesus, bless mommy and meme and papaw and buddy and j.c. and buddy and kissy and j.c.. and thank you for my day and bless meme and buddy and j.c and kyle and all my girlfriends and friends and bless my food..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaamen" (it's a new game for my brother buddy and sister's boyfriend j.c. to see how many times they get mentioned :)...
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 9:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2010