Were you ever indecisive on your childs name before they were born? If so what names were you indecisive about?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my last daughter was born i had some idea's of a name..i liked hannah..saralynn..but actually it ended up very different then what i wanted..after my daughter was born and she was in this world for about 20 minutes i had my sister and hubby thinking of names..they were helping me..well every name i picked out laying there totally drained from giving birth..lol they did not like or agree on...finally after back n forth names for about 45 minutes they looked at me and said Sabrina..i said no..then they kept saying it and i finally agreed...they named my daughter after the show...sabrina the teenage witch.....ughh...but o well she is named Sabrina now..which is fine but i have always had nicknames for her along with her aunt..we call her..beana...or beans...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My oldest didn't have a name until the day we came home from the hospital. Th nurse came in with the paperwork and said you know you have to name her right?? lol I had already decided on Emily-Michelle for her middle name...came down to either Sophia or Sydney for her first....Sophia won!!
    chaosiskey

Answer by chaosiskey at 9:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We weren't indecisive with the first two but we did have to compromise. Now, our third, we were so indecisive that she was nameless for two days. The gender was a surprise, we had a boy name but not a girl. We were down to Elise for a middle but could not choose between Faith and Olivia. We ended up using both, Olivia Faith. I talked a friend into using Elise. LOL
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Actually Noah and Ava came to me pretty quickly especially when DH had all kinds of RIDICULOUS names!!! I'm glad he was ok with me naming them so they didn't end up being Rumpltilskin or something stupid like that!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• with the girls is was eazy with my ds i had the name picked out until i gave birth then his name just poped in my head and stuck there.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i wasnt having trouble at all picking out a name for my son......then when i had my daughter (R.I.P. baby girl) i gave her a name that i used for a baby doll i absolutely loved more than n e thing.......so her name was easy to pick out....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010