I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I'm spotting- sord of light pink in color.

I called my doctor, but still waiting on them to call. Is this something to seriously worry about?

ebraud

Asked by ebraud at 9:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing happening.... I had a little pain on one side too... so I went to the ER b/c if you have pain on one side they will do an u/s to check for an ectopic pregnancy. At least it wasn't ectopic and they saw a heartbeat. Everything was fine. I'm 14.5 weeks now.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• In most cases it is normal. From what you are saying I think it is. But just be safe and do talk with your doctor. Me I had some brown bloody discharge one day and then the next I was bleeding steadily so I went to the E.R. and found out my placenta was tearing away from my uterus. I didn't have any pain at all. They all assumed I would lose the baby but a few months of bed rest and it all healed. So keep in mind no pain and bleeding doesn't mean all is well. You will do best to watch how much you are bleeding. If you need a pad and have to change it within an hour then that is a bit much. But spotting in early pregnancy is usually quite normal. Just rest put your feet up and wait for the doctor to call.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Maybe, maybe not. Only they can tell you for sure.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010