sons or daughters?

I know it depends on the child. I have 2 boys and 1 girl . The girl is my handful. Which gender do you think is easier?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 9:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• I had two girls and a boy ten years later, and boys to me are easier hands down!

Answer by older at 9:41 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have 3 boys, 2 girls. My boys are much easier, even the oldest who is special needs.

Answer by missanc at 9:37 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• So far it has been a toss up for me. There are certain qualities that have been easier with my daughter than my son (potty training, getting her off the paci, learning colors and numbers and such).. but some of those may not even be gender related. Attitude wise.. BOY all the way has been easier so far! lol My daughter thinks shes a little diva most of the time.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have 2 DD's do not know how it is to raise boys. But girls are easy to raise tell they hit their teen years.

Answer by louise2 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Boys r alot easier. I have taken care of both for years and boys r easier. I have 2 sisters and from everything i have seen all over,girls r alot harder!!! They never want to listen and they always have bad attitudes. I work in a restaurant and boys will clean up after themselves but the girls always make a big mess!!! We always end up closing the inside before 11 and making all the kids leave!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Only child here, boy. He is a spirited child so we tangle a lot. I think it depends on the child.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have 2 boys and a girl as well and yep I have to agree! Anna is so much harder that either of my boys!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have 3boys but all my friends except 1 have girls! They say that girls are really hard but I dont understand how one can be harder from the other if you parent each child equally....jmo
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have a son and a daughter. They both can be challenging, but it different ways. My son gets overwhelmed and frustrated really easily which leads to a lot of fits. My daughter loves to be the center of attention and would love to be held or played with 24/7. I don't think either is harder...so far. I think it depends on the child more than the gender.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• AingealsBabies- With mine it is the drama. Everything she makes 10 times worse than it really is.
    arenad

Comment by arenad (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2010