Pj's an option?

I say if I can't hibernate for the winter, at least I should be allowed to wear my night nights to work? If I were a SAHM, I would never get out of comfy clothes ever in the winter lol. Are you with me?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you :)
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I rarely get out of my comfy clothes. :) Hubby always wakes up and gets dressed though, even though he's a stay at home dad as well!! I'm always in my slippers and comfy pants. :) I love it.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I am a SAHM. In the winter I wear them all day if i'm not going anywhere. Then change into some more when I get my shower. I do this some in the summer to. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• .¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸when i do not have to go anywhere you will catch me in my fav comfy sweat pants and comfy sweater lounging in the winter...if i have to get dressed i will but i prefer to stay warm in my sweats...lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I get dolled up everyday and have been doing so always, been a sham since my kids were born 33 years ago. I get depressed looking at myself in my pj's all day long!

Answer by older at 10:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yep! I am a WAHM, and I live in my "comfies"! In the winter I get up, clean up, and put on clean flannel lounge pants or pj bottoms and a thermal top or sweatshirt and slipper socks. In the summer after I only get 'dressed up' (jeans and a nicer top) if I have to go anywhere or run errands. Sometimes I do put jeans on when I take kids to or pick up kids from school- but then as soon as I get home 1st thing I do is put my 'comfies' on!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Not for me. I never know who will need me during the day or where I may end up having to go, even if the plan is to be home all day. So, it works better for me to get up, shower, get dressed, and put on my make-up first thing every morning. Then if I don't have to go any place, I feel super good about looking nice for hubby when he gets home from work. And, if I do get called out, I am ready and there is no stress involved. I have 6 grandchildren, and on any given day, chances are there will be a surprise call to help out somewhere.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I get dressed in the AM just like my kids, I can't get anything done if I am wearing lounge clothes all day.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Once in awhile, when it's freezing out, I drive the kids to school in my footie pajama's. But when I get home I usually get dressed so I don't feel lazy. Plus I have to pick them up later and pj's won't work for that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have a couple long skirts that I wear my PJ bottoms under to work sometimes (with the bottoms tucked into knee high boots). No one ever knows and it's sooo comfy. Now if only I can find a way to disguise pajama tops...
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010