WYR live in a different state or the one you are currently in? Why did you choose the answer you chose?

sweetpea1217

Asked by sweetpea1217 at 9:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in

• I live in Alabama and I love it.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in Illinois.. & I wouldn't want to move.. It's all I know! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in Florida, I and I love my state!

Answer by older at 9:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in New Orleans (enough said) and I can't wait to get out of this crumy city, or even, this STATE!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I live in Michigan and I love it. I would like for the economy to rebound but the state is beautiful in all 4 seasons...lots to do...big cities...nature...water...it's awesome here.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If I could take my church and friends with me I would move in a second. I live in Michigan, it has long cold winters, it's not that pretty, I don't like beaches, and there are too many mosquitos in the summer, so bad that we pretty much can't go outside in the evening all summer. If I had my choice I would live in the mountains somewhere farther south. I think mountains are beautiful and I want the longer summers, but I would still want to live somewhere with all 4 seasons, just shorter milder winters.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yeah, cuz we're not from here and there's not much to do and we can't really relate to the people here. They are very "in the box" thinkers here. We moved here cuz of our jobs. We're loking to get trasferred ASAP.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I guess I love my state but it s too cold. I have lived in so many other states and Germany and I love my home state of Minnesota best. But I hate winter! If I did move,it would be to a warmer state. But I don't think I will move.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i live in California and love it was born and raised here......moved to oregon for my ex's job , lived there for about 3yrs was depressed being shut up in the house all the time because it was so cold and rainy most of the time.......love me some sun shine......love to visit other states but dont think i will ever move from here again......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I currently live in Minnesota and LOVE IT! I don't mind the long winter at all, and Spring, Summer, Fall make up for it. I moved here from Colorado. I was born and raised there and lived in the mountains for three years. I don't want to ever go back to that crummy state. Mountains are nice to visit but a bitch to live in.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

Next question in
WYR

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Is it wrong?