Shut down mode

Now that it gets dark so darn early, does your body say. "Oh, it's dark, I'm sleepy, time for bed"? I swear the older I get the harder it is to adjust to the time change, and I bet the idiot who came up with this concept never had little kids. UGH! What do you do to keep going when it is dark so early?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:56 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean, it messes me up too!!!! and just when I get use to it, they change it on me again!!!!

Answer by older at 9:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I still have laundry, dishes and bags to get ready for school. It doesn't really effect me any.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:00 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I hate daylight savings. I get home from work at 530 and it's too late to take my daughter to the park. I believe the reasons for this antiquated ritual are long gone- what are we really "saving" anyways? It's the same amount of daylight, only thing different is our little clocks.
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 10:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I agree completely BUMP!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• "I still have laundry, dishes and bags to get ready for school. It doesn't really effect me any."

What's that gotta do with Daylight Savings? Sorry ya lost me on that lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i hate the time change....im only 23 and its hard for me to keep myself awake now thanks to this crap and i have a 4 year old son who is a night owl as is.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010