what are you doing today?

im cleaning house ..babysitting for a little bit then hopefully getting a much needed nap from no sleep last night..waiting for kids to get home from school...pick up house again...make dinner ..wait for dh to get off work..finish laundry get kids to bed and hopefully that will be the end of my day!!lol

gracelessstar21

Asked by gracelessstar21 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Doing some on line shopping for Christmas, it is Cyber Monday!!!!!!

Answer by older at 10:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Right now eating Chicken noodle Soup with Ritz Crackers and roaming Cafemom I need to fold clothes I know exciting! And just try to get some scrapbooking done...Not much today :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Currently baby-sitting my 3-month old grandson. Later, I will try to get the house straightened, Thanksgiving put away, and Christmas out. Tonight, hubby and I will be baby-sitting our 14-month old granddaughter. Fun-filled day and evening. Might even squeeze in a little laundry at some point during the day or night.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• same as everyother day....taking care of a 90yr old woman and my son.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My house is needing some serious TLC. CLEAN & laundry til 2:15 when my daughter and I will bundle up in Winter gear to get my son from school bus. Not looking forward to that, it's always a disaster. Later they both need a bath and if I'm up to it I'd like to strip and change the beds.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• washing clothes.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• As little as possible today. I go back to work tomorrow and today my running with ball starts back from the thanksgiving break.
    t_06_twins

Answer by t_06_twins at 11:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2010