weird dreams

So last night I had a dream I was getting my hair cut and a nurse walks in and was like "are you ready to be started? " And I was so confused and asked her started for what? And she told me I was being induced and when I explained I wasn't prego she said I was and wasn't due for ten years and I went with her and had a baby girl lol how crazy is that? What is a crazy dream you've had?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 10:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that is funny
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:41 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I keep having recurring dreams in a church setting similar to a funeral(ugh!) but I never see a body. In one of the dreams I saw my deceased grandmother of 18yrs sitting looking directly at me and next to her was an identiical looking lady. Two "Grammies"!!! For the life of me I can't understand.
    san126

Answer by san126 at 11:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I had a dream that I somehow set off a nuclear bomb, not everyone died right away, but we had a couple of hours to live until the radiation hit us. I knew this was all my fault and I kept going from one of my boys to the other and holding them and crying. I knew I was not ready to die, I needed more time with them. I think this is by far the most horrible dream I have had! Ugh. But yours is funny lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:39 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• thats wierd....ummm i am constantly having dreams and nightmares that scare me or make me happy but i can never remember what they are about.....however my 4 year old son has been having nightmares about aliens taking him away from me,the other night a scarecrow took him away from me,every nightmare he has is of someone taking him away from me......
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010