Is it snowing yet where you live?

It should be here any day in Michigan!! Give me some good ideas on how to ENJOY winter, cuz it's sooo hard for me to!!! :0(

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we got our first snowfall last thursday..it snowed alllll day, it was beautiful!!! but..its all melted now. we only got about 6 inches, but i loved it..me and my daughter were out in it all day!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm in the thumb of MI and no snow as of now or heard of any coming any time soon...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If you like to read buy some books. I live in Alabama, so I don't have that problem.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• lol... I just looked at that on the weather map. I understand, I am originally from the Chicago area. Winter days always bring people together, family wise or otherwise. Everyone is talking about the weather, what's going on, what they need, etc. It's not snowing near St. Louis. Spend your day here on Cafemom, we'll keep you company.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It has snowed twice here.. the first time it stuck to the ground but was melted by the next afternoon and the second time it didn't even stick. It shouldn't be too long now before we are stuck with it for a while though. I'm not ready!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• not right now but it did from the 24th until yesterdat
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 10:57 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We had light snowfall on Friday morning. That's pretty early for us here in the "sunny south."
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:01 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Thanks the Gods NO! We got flurries for about an hour the other day, but nothing stuck... Hopefully it's at least another few weeks if not another month before we see snow... I HATE WINTER!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• not yet
    LOVLYLOVEKGS

Answer by LOVLYLOVEKGS at 11:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• None yet which is very unusual for this part of OH. I am ready for some serious snow!
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2010