i dont think i can be with my husband anymore...i am tired of trying and getting nowhere...what should i do

jesslovesyou08

Asked by jesslovesyou08 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Way too little information, hon. What's the problem, and what have you tried?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• we are growing apart...and i am tired of trying to fix everything and not getting anywhere...the only time he even seems to care is when i threaten to leave...we fight soo much now..i just dont know what to do
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm sorry. Have you tried couples counseling, or even therapy on your own if he refuses to go?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i think it's time you try a second honeymoon. also therapy works wonders if your both willing.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I feel like I am going through the same things at times. He really gets on my nerves sometimes. We started doing date nights once a month. It helps but there is times I feel like I am raising the kids on my own. I am only 23 and too young to feel this way. So I guess all I can offer is your not alone.
    QTMamma01

Answer by QTMamma01 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• the same here im at a crossroads with my husband, we are seperated until we decide what to do next. so you are def not alone
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 4:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• that is a way too little information but there is a book that helped me save my marriage called "Love and Respect". Its not long to read, and its worth the time...like I said, I applied the concepts from the book to my marriage and the changes in our relationship were amazing. We have gone from him leavingme for another woman, to our marriage being stronger then I could have ever imagined.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008