What is the plan..

WHat does Obama plan to do about the child tax credit ? Will he abolish it, keep it the same or raise it ? I heard he wanted to get rid of it, I went to his website and all I found was information on the child CARE tax credit. Can someone shed some light on this for me.

TexasStyle

Asked by TexasStyle at 3:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Hmmm, interesting. No answers. Wish I could help, but I voted for McCain. I am surprised this question hasn't been infiltrated with hateful nasty messages.
    BTW, Pelosi is announcing that some of the 'bigger' campaign promises will have to be 'put off', so I would look into the news outlets for what she is refering to. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• hell no he better not get rid of it. i look forward to the child tax credit every yr.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I voted McCain also and he was very clear on his plan.. I'm not sure what the President Elect plans to do though. No one seems to have an answer !
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 3:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm sure there is a lot we don't know about that will be done in the name of "CHANGE"!
    Anonymous

• his past record on the issue:
    http://obama.senate.gov/issues/tax_reform/

i seriously doubt he has any plans to change it. in fact the care credit is suppose to be an expansion of the child tax credit. it will not replace it.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Thank you thank you for the response heatherma. Gave me some insight. FINALLY an answer !
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 5:17 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't think he will change it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:40 PM on Nov. 5, 2008