If your parents joined facebook, would you add them?

I added my parents, but my dad keeps trying to add my brother and my brother told me he wont add him lol, my poor dad! So I was just wondering what other people would do? lol

well by the anwers, im guessing maybe its a guy thing lol I forgot to say he is also 19 so still has immature friends, he is on my list.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• yes my mom, mom in law, uncle & aunt in law, sis in law, brother in law, great aunt in law, all have one and im friends with all of them. i just have to be careful what i say sometimes lol....
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My mom is on facebook, and yes I added her. I am also friends with my in-laws. Facebook is not where I am trying to keep any secrets or anything, it's a public forum. My mom and MIL love to see the latest pics of the kids.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My mom was on FB before I was. They are both on my friend list.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, I would.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 11:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i have my parenst as freinds, why not.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, of course.
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 11:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I don't have a facebook and my parents do... is that weird? lol. I would add them if I did though.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have my grandpa, my uncle, a couple of aunts, and my mom on mine. I had my grandma, but she kept saying I was on to much when I wasn't so I deleted her. The only time I was on was naptime, in the morning, bedtime that was about it.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My dad is on my friends list. My grandmother is too.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I added my parents but limited their visibility to my profile so I still had some sort of privacy, thats an i dea for your brother so he can include your dad but not on all things.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 11:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2010