How can i get some damn color??

I used to hve a very pretty natural looking tan from going to the tanning bed like 3 times a week. (it wasn't gross though lol) well i have quit going to the tanning salon bc im preg. Now im really white, how can i get some color back?? can i do spray tan?? or what?? i need some color ladies lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• there is some great lotion out there with a tanner in it. it works great! it is by jergens, i forgot what it is called, but you will see it if you go to the store (drugstores, walmart, etc). i think its called like nataural tan or whatever. but its like u will see it if you look for it. it is worth the money, but dont buy another barnd if you decided to try it, like a chaper brand. make sure you buy jergens brand!
    tiffany275

Answer by tiffany275 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I have actually heard that you can still go to the tanning bed, just in moderation. There hasn't been anything substantial about the effects on a fetus. Three times a week would probably be a bit too much, but maybe like once a week or once every 10 days to keep up your glow. I know some tanning salons will not let you tan if you are pregnant.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 3:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• spray tan at a salon. once a week.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Fake tan. Either Mystic or something from the drugstore. The tanning bed is unsafe for you anyway. There's been a drastic increase in the number of young women with skin cancer because of tanning bed use.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You can do Mystic Tan. When I found out I was pregnant with my first I was working at Palm Beach Tan. I didn't continue with the tanning beds because they raise your body temperature which isn't good for the baby, especially during the first trimester. (Same reason to avoid really hot baths and hot tubs and saunas.)   And then later on in the pregnancy, laying on your back isn't good because the weight of the baby and everything else can put too much pressure on essential organs and blood vessels. So...I did Mystic and had no problems with it. My doctor had okay'd it.

boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 8:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• putting stuff like that on ur body while pregnant probably isn't good. thats like them saying acne cleaners aren;t good while pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Nov. 6, 2008