Can you please give me tips on how to... adult content

give a proper BJ?

DH is pretty much the first and only man I have given one to and I don't do it too often because I feel like I'm not doing it correctly...especially with the teeth part. How are you supposed to get your mouth that wide lol.

I need serious advice and not high school answers. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• watch some porn, will be able to see different methods
    some what you like, disreguard what you do not
    if you are into most likely he will like too
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Simple ask him how he likes it explore together what works every man is different likes different things
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my husband likes it when i take it all in although your not really sucking at the time cause it's so hard to do that while getting in there but i wrap my lips and just go down to his belly. then on the way up gradually suck until i get to his tip and suck it. also i slap his cock on my lips at times. he says he likes that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• don't forget the balls
    some men love to have those sucked on
    ask him to tidy those hairs up before - or you do for him
    don't want to have to be down there in a forrest

nothing ruins the mood like a curly stuck in your throat
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Curl your lips around your teeth on the way down, the way up it's not so much of an issue as long as you don't clamp down with your jaw. Don't worry about suction. Use your tongue on the underside of him as you go back up...the side closest to his balls. Once you get to the top, swirl your tongue around the head and then go back down.

Only go as far as you are comfortable (nothing less of a turn on as a gagging woman). What you can't get into your mouth, grasp with your hand and let your hand follow your mouth up and down...you can also twist your hand as you go up for more stimulation for him.Take your time and ask him what feels good and what he doesn't care for.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Melody77
    This is OP. Thanks for the advice...I seriously don't have a clue as to what to do in that dept. but you gave me a good idea.

Question though...are you supposed to swallow...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Thanks FIATPAT. I will for sure trim down there. I think he already does it on his own hoping that I will be more comfortable to go down there but the truth is I didn't know what to do. I will try them tonight!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Thanks JADEMOM07.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• play with the balls while its in your mouth...most men love that! hum on it and watch those teeth!
    ajj_mami_grace

Answer by ajj_mami_grace at 11:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2010

• all men like different things..... and they LOVE to teach. I'd get on my knees and be honest, saying I really don't know what I am doing so mold me! Show me what you love and what you don't like.

... I had a boyfriend once who had very overly sensitive balls. I touched them (sweetly, gently) and he went limp as a noodle and the night was ruined. A gentle touch felt like sandpaper to him. It's good to start fresh and be a good student

swallowing is only going to be a good idea if you know for sure you don't have a bad gag reflex
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2010