How would you rate your marriage from 1-10?

mine would be a 1 cause my hubby fusses all the time and just said the other day he is better of by himself cause he has not been happy in while

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• I'll call it a 9, not because there is anything wrong, but because there is always room for improvement and it just keeps getting better the longer we're together.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i would rate mine 100 if you'd let me but 10 is great also. i love y husband so much and he is just like me. we are the perfect pair. that was the theme of our wedding the perfect pair. so we had pears that said the perfect pair, andrew and melody. even our initials are the same back mixed up his is amp and mine is map. he is the cheese on my pizza and i'm the crust to his.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would say mine is a 7 things are pretty good most of the time but my husband does get the male additude sometimes like I make the money you change the diapers cook the food. I get so fustrated at that!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 9 for me.We have a good marriage

Answer by louise2 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i would say we are about a 7. he works a lot. so we rarely get "couple" time. and getting intimate is even harder than i would like to admit. we make each other laugh and have a great time together. but we could communicate a little better
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 3:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would say a 7. We don't go on date nights because we are broke and can barely put food on the table,which causes enough stress on its own. We have a great relationship but I wish we made love more than once or twice a week andhe goes to bed really early and I stay up late
    curvysoldier83

Answer by curvysoldier83 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would say 9,nobodys perfect but he comes real close
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008