So I know it's 4 months away but my daughter turns 1 Easter weekend...

Any ideas for a party?
There will be roughly 10 kids from 7 months to 10 years old. I want to do an easter egg hunt. That's all I have thought of so far mainly because Its still pretty far away!
But I needed to ask before I forgot, lol!
SO any ideas on how to make the hunt and party successful?

LadyofIvory

Asked by LadyofIvory at 12:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was an Easter baby, and have had a few Easter birthdays over the years. We always tried to keep the two events seperate, but you could do the egg hunt (use brightly colored plastic eggs with small toys and treats as well as the dyed eggs so the little ones can find the plastic ones better), a bunny head or egg shaped cake would be cute, pin the ears on the Easter bunny. Check out a party supply store, they should have Easter themed games and decorations that would work really well.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010