Do you still date your spouse?

My hubby and I have a date night set up for every Thursday. We have found it really helps us stay in tune to one another and keep our relationship open and fun!! WHAT DO YOU DO TO KEEP YOUR RELATIONSHIP FUN?

MrsJStearns

Asked by MrsJStearns at 12:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Married 25 years, and yes we date.. We date quite frequently, a few times a week on average. We also flirt like horny teenagers, we love going out together and experiencing new places and things. We are empty nesters now, we are pretty much on our 2nd honeymoon phase at this point and time in life.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yep all the time. We said aside "date night" at least once a week. I am still so in love with him.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 12:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think keeping date night in your relationship is one of the best things to do!, Nomatter on what you consider a date night on the , tv snuggle time, anything just you and your other is the best thing to do for one another. and keep it fresh. suprizes are always welcomed!!!!
    krissylee2

Answer by krissylee2 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We've been together for nearly 7 years and I can count the number of "dates" on one hand - and still have fingers left... We never dated. We simply went from co-workers, to friends, to living together... We've never really been big on dates. We prefer TV time & junk food...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Hubs and I have been married for 19 years and we still have 'date nights' although with my new work schedule it is not as often as I would like. Sometimes we drop the kids with Grandma and go out to eat, other times we wait till the kids are in bed, snuggle on the livingroom futon and watch tv together.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Every night we play a game together but we never go out of the house without the kids. We can't find a babysitter.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• money has been real tight. so we don't do date night. i felt closer to him when we did.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We need a date night lol. But with him work 12+ hrs a day he's whooped however the weekends are up for grabs now lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes on the rare occassion that we can. We can only go out when my parents are in town, because we otherwise don't have a babysitter. So about once a month we go out to a movie and dinner. That allows us to just relax and connect again on an adult level.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010