Does your bathroom have a theme?

We just moved and we now have 2 bathrooms. The first bathroom I decorated it exactly the way I wanted to. I have been saving up a few things here and there as I come across them. It is decorated as a European theme. I have an Eiffel Tower clock, black and white pictures of castles that I took while we were in Germany, and a few other decorations to give it that European feel. I love it, but hubby decided that bathroom was his. (He gave good reasons, so I agreed). So, now I have the other bathroom to decorate and I am not sure how I want to decorate it. What is your bathroom's theme?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 12:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Home & Garden

• My theme is "Random Things I found at the Thrift Store".
    Anonymous

• Hospital white and clean lol.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 12:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My bathroom has a calming theme. It is green and white and tan with bamboo. I love it! Very natural and serene feeling in there.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My DS bathroom is spiderman and ours is a bloody decor as my fiance and I are really into horror films
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 1:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I don't have themes but do have them color coordinated. The downstairs bathroom is blue and brown, the upstairs one is lavendar and dark purple.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My vistior bathroom with a sink and toliet has a cloud theme, my master bathroom has a desert theme with sandy colors granite counter tops and just looks as if you are in the Sahara minus the scary animals, and the child's bathroom looks like a kid's art project.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Great question! I was looking for ideas on-line, because we just bought a house and have 2 bathrooms opposed to the 1 we've had the past 5 years! Our master bathroom is painted a grayish blue and its just relaxing and calm. The "guest" bathroom which is our DD's and any guest that are over bathroom, and we have not decided what we wanted so far on the theme!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes! For my bathroom I love doing a tropical theme... I recently purchased the Fiji collection from Croscill-Living.com: http://store.croscill-living.com/product/bath/474781-2067/croscill-fiji.html
    amandag618

Answer by amandag618 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• love tropical theme in bathrooms
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Well it fluctuates between hospital clean...my idea, and early urine spray...my 3 boys and DH idea. LOL
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2010