How do you do it? adult content

So when it comes time for intimacy with your mate, who starts it? If it is you, how do you do it? I am looking for ideas. I LOVE sex but am not very aggressive when it comes to starting it.

bakinmomma

Asked by bakinmomma at 12:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• You could start with a body massage with lotion or oil and rub him down. Maybe perform oral sex on him for a while and then take charge and be on top.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Neck and back rubs always work. Usually I just start kissing my dh.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We both start it depending on who is in the "mood." If its me I either start really kissing him or just tell him I want it. Guys aren't much for subtlety.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Lol I agree with bellsandheels
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• He starts more but when I start I usually just give him a hand job and few kisses on the neck...he usually takes over from there lol
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I always start it but I finally stopped. If you wants me then he has to come to me. I'm tired of being the one to always start it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Maybe being physically agressive isn't for you. I was always told that the most fantastic sex organ we have is our brain. If being physically agressive is hard for you, you could try being mentally agressive. Send him suggestive text, call him and tell him what you want to do with/to him, leave notes for him or send him email telling him what you want him to do with/to you. Start foreplay as soon as you wake up in the morning...keep teasing him all day...my guess is that you will be pleased when he can get you alone. Put some sexy panties on his pillow while he is getting ready for bed, if you have your own bathroom write a sexy message on the bathroom mirror...
    RaeganC.

Answer by RaeganC. at 1:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I never am the one to initiate sex. My fiance always does. I think that makes him feel like I never want it, but I'm always just so busy.
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 1:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• He normally starts it.. But when I do, I just start out by kissing his neck & then go ALL the way down! ;)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010