I wish...............

People would stop saying Obama is Black. He's Mulatto. Call it like it is for once instead of applying false labels like it's supposed to mean something.

Do you think we can do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Actually, he's Yellow. The Color of Cowards.
    Anonymous

• Can I ask something? What does mulatto mean..?
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• First of all, mulatto is generally considered derogatory. Second, it's not a false label. He's black.
    Anonymous

• Probably not. I've tried to stick to calling him bi-racial, though. I just think people call it like they see it, some don't even care that he's mixed. The media also helped with shoving the whole "black" thing down our throats.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• NO. Obama wants to be what he wants to be when it is convenient for him. In his books he is a poor black kid. In his speeches to the elite he is biracial and harvard educated. While speaking to middle america he takes on a black stride and uses slang and fistbumps. Barack Obama is a chameleon.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You said akinbottom2
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 3:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Mulatto means mixed black and white. Just like Chicanno means mixed hispanic and white.

If his mother is white, then he IS NOT black. He's half black and half white. The media needs to stop pushing the BLACK hype.
    Anonymous

• WHO CARES WHAT COLOR HE IS?! I wish people would stop talking about this. It just shows that our country is still as racist as ever. I don't care if he is purple! He is our President now, and that is the ONLY thing we should be calling him.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• it* sorry for the typo
    lucandpepsmom

• He is African-American in the truest definition of that label.

LET IT GO.
    Anonymous