What is this toy called?????

My daughter wants a toy...and it's like a pig that sits in a teacup and talks or something? I saw the commercial like once and she LOVES pigs for some reason...and flipped for it...and I can't remember the name of it for nothing! I've tried googling "pig teacup toy" and looking up "pig" in the toy dept of a few stores...and they aren't there. I found something similar on ebay...but they looked like an off brand of what I'm looking for. Like, the pigs looked cheap with these. If i can't find the real ones, I guess she won't care...but they were equally as expensive so I'd rather not get a pricey ghetto version. LOL. Does anybody know the name of these???

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• They are just called teacup piggies.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nancy Pelosi?
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 1:14 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Go to toysrus website and search teacup piggies.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• SavageGrl - LMBO
    Tonesgirl

Answer by Tonesgirl at 1:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I googled "talking pig teacup".  Below is one link that came up.

http://www.amazon.com/Princess-Teacup-Piggy-Playset-Talking/dp/B004A6NCW8

elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• LOL...and thanks! That is it! I wonder if Wal-Mart will have them now? I hope they are cool for that price and that they aren't overly popular so I can find one. I was lucky enough to find one of the rare Lalaloopsy dolls...I had it in the cart and then dd says "Hey, what does it do?" I said "nothing, it's just a cute doll" and she decided she didn't want it anymore after ALL THAT I went through to find the darn thing. They were sold out LONG before Christmas. ugh.
    ErinHill226

Comment by ErinHill226 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Awwww, good luck you got me on this one. I have no idea what your talking about...
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• The one on Amazon is $40...and at Walmart they would be 11! But they are ALL out of stock! Gah! Target still doesn't have them...guess it's on to toys r us and then Kmart...she WOULD choose one of the popular toys. lol
    ErinHill226

Comment by ErinHill226 (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh my gosh I want a teacup piggy now. It is so cute.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010