how would you rate your marriage from 1-10?

mine would be a 1 cause hubby arent happy he has said he is better off by him self..1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest come now let me hear you

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 3:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• Use to be a 9, now it's a 3. Why is a long story. PM me if you really want to know.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would say a 10. We have been together for 8yrs and we can still talk about anything and we hardly ever argue. I think it is due to us having good communication.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I wish I could answer that.... I want to marry SO so badly, but he wants to make sure we do it all right... it will be his 1st marriage and my 2nd so I can understand, but I'm just not that patient. I know what I want and I want it now!!! If it were a marriage rihgt now though, I would rate it a 9. I know this will change in the future though...
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 3:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would say now it is a 10. Ask me 4 years ago and I would have said a 5. He worked out of town from the get go of our marriage. I only saw him 2 days out of a week in which I rarely even saw him. And we lost touch and then my SIL decided to be crazy long story, but she tried to end our marriage. He got a job in town about 4 years ago and we reconnected and are better than ever. We are going on 15 years together (7 married).
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 3:56 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Right now....About a 3 maybe, if that. I'm just so tired of trying to make it work. Only been married for 1 1/2 years and it just hasn't been what I expected.
    Blessedmommy215

Answer by Blessedmommy215 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would rate it above a 10, but if 10 is max then that's what I'll choose. My husband and I very rarely bicker, never fight, and are extremely close friends and lovers. :-) I know I'm lucky, we share interest and do things together every night when kids are in bed, we still flirt with each other after 8 1/2 yrs of marriage, we both love our children and don't differ from our raising them. We help each other... we went through collage together, we have worked at the same jobs together, and been through our ups and downs all the while holding onto each other knowing things will turn around if we place each other and family first, I feel very lucky.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 4:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• a 9 if you asked me a year ago a 2 we went thru some problems but got thru them stronger than ever
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 5:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It's a 10. I have a wonderful marraige!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008