Do you have any opinions on scientology?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sure do. Let's see...cult, brainwashers, money hungry power loving idiots at the top of the pyramid, scam, not a religion, should be banned around the world, it's MLM business pretending to be a religion, dangerous, deadly, already has blood on their hands, immoral, should have the tax breaks revoked, and everyone should avoid them like the plague. It's one of the worst highly motivated cults based on the love of power and money that the world has seen in a long damn time.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes I have some opinions on it, but none are appropriate to post. :P
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No. I don't know enough about it to have any thoughts on it
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 1:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• RUN! RUN FAR FAR AWAY!
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 1:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Kinda nuts.
    Anonymous

• I don't know a lot about it, but I strongly disagree with their stance on drugs to assist the mentally ill. I would want to know more before making any sort of judgment about their religion as a whole, but frankly it's really not one I'm interested in even looking that deep into.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, it's a cult and everyone should stay far away. My cousin-in-law almost joined their work organization (slave labor basically, I forgot what it was called). He told his mom that there had to be something there that was almost hypnotizing. Thankfully he didn't join. I've watched a couple documentaries including one with the daughter of the leader. Thankfully she got out also.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 3:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It's weird!!! Tom is weird!!! I heard he ate Katie's afterbirth.....weird!!! lol
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I will admit that Scientology is one of the paths I'm not that informed on. So I don't really have enough information to have an opinion, although I am inclined to be very skeptical, given the little that I've heard/seen.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I wish I had information on it but I don't and will search what it really means..I am a Christian and am not in favor of anything that takes God out of anything...
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 2:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010