dealing with depression,anxiety disorder,add,borderline personality disorder and being pregnant

all while your relationship is falling apart. I am so unhappy about everything. My relationship is so bad now, we dont have long talks, or kiss or cuddle, hug, hang out we dont do anyting that we used to do together now our relationship is weak i just want to lay in bed all day and cry i want to know what happend to us why we cant be the way we were he doesnt treat me good anymore and he is completely uninvolved with the pregnancy i dont even think he cares that he is going to be a father. what should i do? also he lies, is constantly looking at other girls and flirting with other girls and asking them to go get drinks and hang out and shit without me there. Im so hurt

rockabell.2009

Asked by rockabell.2009 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow! I'm not sure what to say. I thought maybe I could give you some advise because I suffered from anxiety when I was prego...maybe your SO is what is causing all your emotional problems and anxiety! I'd think about separating if it is possible. Sounds like he must be young because a real man that loves you would not be acting a fool like that!! A real man acknowledges that when a woman is prego her hormones are all out of wack and she needs a little more tlc!!!
    I am so sorry you are facing that kind of stress on top of being prego...I'll keep you in my prayers!
    Oh, and I do know for me it help to make sure I was getting all my Omega's women who suffer from anxiety are usually lacking in the Omega's.
    Hang in there everything will work out! Be Blessed!
    NaturalMomOfTwo

Answer by NaturalMomOfTwo at 2:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Maybe you should leave him. I know he's your baby's father and you probably love him but if he's just making things more difficult for you, right now, it's about what's best for you and your baby and your health, not necessarily the relationship. Maybe he needs that break to realize that if he doesn't change, he may lose both of you. Just mentioning leaving may be an eye opener, you never know. GL though :)
    Dark-N-Prego

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 1:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have very similar conditions as you and it is not fun at all. I went through a lot of fights with my s/o. My s/o didn't hang out with other chicks though. Keep the faith though sister and keep in mind that bundle of joy connects you two and you will find common ground. What matters is that you and your s/o work things out through the good and bad.
    trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 2:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i have the same thing and my boyfriend moved out but he doesnt want other girls.. we were fighting alot and now hes questioning if he loves me im 32 weeks 6days pregnant i just wanna lay in bed n cry all day.. all i want if to be with him n feel special again
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 3:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010