Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Which group would be best if I am dealing with emotional abuse?

I was emotionally abused and I terrified that I have done the same to my children.

Answer Question

Asked by RaeganC. at 1:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

Level 2 (8 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Sorry to hear that. :-( I'm not sure which group that would be, but I bet you could find help with a depression/anxiety group. They may have some forums that may be of use to you. I hope you find the help you are seeking. Good luck :-)

    Answer by sugaree at 1:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

  • Lower Columbia Mental Health has helped me a lot. I have a theropist visit me at my home and she is terrific.


    Answer by trashymom at 1:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.