6 Month shots??

What are the shots that are given at the 6 month check up? The daycare keeps trying to tell me that my son is missing his 6 month shots (he is 19 months now!).. I know for a fact that he has had ALL of them..but his 6 month ones came either a tad bit early or a tad bit late (can't remember which) because we moved from TX to KS and switched Drs. I see on hsi record that he had some done in September 09 (he turned 6 months in October) so I am thinking those are the ones possibly?

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 1:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Call your doctor. He or she is the best to ask. If he has had them all, get a copy of his shots and give it to the daycare.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I am waiting on a call back from the Dr right now...have actually been trying to get ahold if them since last week but was just tting to figure this out by looking at his records. Ive given them the copy several tones and they still keep saying he's missing them. I'm confused
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Sorry for typos..I'm on my phone
    Ctink8189