Is there a certain time every month?

Is there a certain time every month when you don't want your SO to even touch you? Lol It seems like once a month a go through a phase where I don't want him near me, and its a different time every month. Im still very much in love with him. Just curious if anyone else gets this way.

bellsandheels

Asked by bellsandheels at 1:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• i just had the same feeling yesterday with my SO. but when i wake up and look at him and see everything we have together i look back and think to myself.. "why didnt i want him to touch me?" i think it is a phase women go through with there men, and i also think men go through it with woman too..
    aobojski

Answer by aobojski at 1:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes. I think it is just hormones. types of PMS or something
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 1:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yep, It  also depends on what is relivant at the moment. Going down on the girl stuff in paticular is a touchy subject and I will usually pull his head up to my other areas to get him motiaved on my other assets.

trashymom

Answer by trashymom at 1:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, definitely. With kids and stress and work, and for me i have school as well. I am definitely in love with my SO but I just get flustered and unfortunately he is the one that has to pay for it. :-( I feel bad, but I try to make it up to him at a later time :-) He usually is pretty understanding!
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 1:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010