Placenta calcification

I had an ultrasound and it show that it is indeed harden. This happen with my last two pregnancy and with my second child he was actually dead for 1min til they got his heart going again. I am afraid that it will happen again. MY doctor wont induce early and I am not sure what to do I am dilated 3+ not sure the meaning but I am hoping its a sign labor will start very soon.. Anyone else have this problem please tell me your out come..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Can you get a second opinion? How early would you be? Considering your history, I'd think your OB would be more lenient.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• THey only want to monitior me and induce at 38 weeks. I have another appointment tomorrow but it is stressful and I am really thinking he needs to come out now cause I can't deal with the stress of him being hurt :(
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would interview him more, bring a list of questions, insisting on evidence that his route is safest.
    Because the placenta is designed with ample reserve, it may be no concern to him. But with a history of placental complications, you should be taking a cautious approach
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010