Rectal bleeding after anal sex? adult content

We had anal sex the other night and my SO got all the way in (he has been working up to that for a while now to keep from hurting me). I couldn't handle it for long though.

The next day I was only a little sore and feel as if maybe I stretched a little bit.

When I went #2 there was a dripping noise int he toilet as I went and when I stood up the toilet had a lot of blood in it. Today (three days past the sex) I went again (both were soft stools) and there was blood again but not as much. Still enough to kind of catch me off guard though.

Is this normal just due to the area being stretched and him getting all the way inf or the first time ever and all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Unlike vaginal sex which hopefully most of you are having more often than me, anal sex is not something you do often so besides it being naturally very tight...when you do do it...u will tear the tissues inside and that can cause bleeding up to a week. I have a friend that engages in this at least three times a week and I just called her and asked and she said it was normal at first but with a little time and frequency, it stops. She also recommended you try something called "Anal Ease".
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It's likely that there was tearing. No lubrication can cause trauma. See a doctor.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Bleeding means their is a tear/opening, so now your susceptible to infection, I would see the DR or at least call them.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Call your doctor bleeding for your ace isn't a good thing.. .. maybe he caused some damage while he was working his way in..
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• its possible it's just an anal fissure. you can even get those from passing large stools. sometimes you'll bleed more than you think you would for a minor tear. but the bleeding would only occur right after the bowel movement.
    Anonymous

• 3 days after makes me believe there is a high likelihood you have an internal hemmorroid. They can bleed if irritates by large, hard stool,s or anal penetration. If it is bleeding only after BM I would make an appt. with your Dr. If is is just constantly bleeding you need to seek edical attention immediately.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Wow Anon, way to be a complete jerk! Just because it's not your cup of tea, doesn't mean other people don't like it. Her question didn't ask whether or not you approved of anal sex, or questioning her intelligence. Sometimes women bleed after vaginal intercourse, is that a sign that the body doesn't want to do that too?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 2:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• This happens to me each time we try it out. I think it is very minor hemmroids that you barely know are there, that get irritated and take a while to heal back up after trying the anal sex. Also, just curious, does anyone else feel like they're worried they are gonna get p""p all over or something when they do it? That makes it a little nervewracking for me??
    KristeV

Answer by KristeV at 2:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would say yes. It hasn't completely healed yet.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have bled a little bit right after.. but not three days after..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010