left over ham recipes?

We are not big on ham, and we have some ham leftovers from thanksgiving. Any ideas on how to use it so that its hidden? I was thinking some sort of casserole would do it. Any good recipes?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Look up ham and pea casserole recipe... I have eaten it and it was good but have no clue how to make it. We did ham and eggs this weekend. Make breakfast burritos with chunks in it...

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I cut it up in cubes and mix it with some cooked diced potatoes and some green peas and a sauteed onion. Then I make a white sauce and add some cheese. Pour over it and brown in the oven.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If you like soup, make a pot with it. That's what I did with my turkey leftovers.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I cut it up and put it in Hashbrown Casserole (my guys love that) or quiche, or use it to cook a pot of pinto beans, or make navy bean soup with it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• potato soup, pea soup, bean soup, breakfast casseroles, scalloped potatoes, cheesy hashbrowns, grind it up mix with ground pork for ham balls.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 4:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ham scalloped potatoes...or shred it up...add mayonaise, shredded cheddar cheese, and relish to make an amazing ham spread. It's really good on crackers or sandwiches.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ham and bean soup!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010