What should I get my baby for christmas?

My baby is due anytime now. And my husband and I were doing our shopping and we remembered: We're gonna have a baby this christmas!!!! We want to get him some presents, but have no idea what. He already has everything he'll need for awhile.... Any ideas??

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hmmm... maybe some infant swimming classes. Most YMCA's offer this in a warm water pool. It is relaxing for baby and mommy.

How about a few baby massages? Baby is going to be too young to understand Christmas but, will understand what feels good :)

Me, I will be 8 months along and I plan on giving baby a day of me fulfilling all my cravings....OK maybe that is just for mommy.....
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Something fancy, like a silver rattle or something that is a keepsake, since you said you already have everything you need. Or get something you WANT to have for the baby.
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 3:37 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Maybe a keepsake Teddy...a beautiful "baby's first christmas" ornament, start the baby a scapbook...
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Diapers!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• 1st xmas ornament by Lenox. A first toy by Fisher Price. We still keep it . A xmas outfit, coat and blankie. Also please take those portraits............with his beautiful parents too.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Oh yeah his grandparents already have a portrait session set up for us. They said it's time for new family pics when he gets here and they want some of us alone.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'd say get things you wanted but did'nt necessarily need. Get a beautiful fancy first christmas ornament. You will love hanging it on the tree for years to come! The suggestion of diapers was brilliant, get sizes you won't need for awhile and put them up.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• my daughter was born two months before christmas and we got her books.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008