What are you looking forward to in December?

Wow has this year ticked by. Mine were spent in for Triple Negative breast cancer treatments. Soon I see my oncologist. But also I have many loved ones Birthdays in December! DH & I met on Christmas Eve when I was 16 & he was 18. That's Special for us! What's special for you? What are you looking forward to? May it all be the time of your life with all working out! May health and happiness be yours! May you want for nothing! Your kind favor to reply is greatly appreciated! Wishing you the best December ever!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 2:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Since my husband is Navy, he's leaving for part of this month.... so besides Christmas and our 6 year wedding anniversary on New Year's Eve, I am looking forward to when he comes home! ♥ {He hasn't left yet, but I know that 2 weeks is going to be looooooong!}
    Mama2Becks

Answer by Mama2Becks at 2:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• 1st-my birthday
    2nd-SO's birthday
    5th-last day of work for me for the year
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My wedding anniversary is on the 28th and I have four friends with babies due this month!! Lots of baby snuggles and love :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 2:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My oldest turns 8!
    Christmas Cookie making and good times~!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm looking forward to Jan 1. lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I am looking forward to Christmas Break when I won't have to get out of bed to take my daughter to school early in the morning!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My oldest daughter turns 4 on the 4th. Her bday party is on the 5 th. There is also a parade on the 11th we are looking forward to, as well as DD1's Christmas break from school and Christmas.
    the.lilangel

Answer by the.lilangel at 5:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• christmas
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I like hot choclate ,buttered popcorn.fireplace glowing,smelling the wood ,listening to the crackling sitting on the couch with your family and injoying the togetherness,which does not happen very often
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 6:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010