How to tell family I am expecting number two!!!!

Okay I have a two year old little boy and I am expecting another one!! I am going to wait and tell our families until Christmas. I want to come up with a really neat way to let them know that there is another little one on the way. Please give me your ideas!!

Simple925

Asked by Simple925 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• Make or purchase a big brother shirt!!! :D That's what we did, and the grandparents LOVED it!
    Mama2Becks

Answer by Mama2Becks at 2:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Have you had an ultrasound yet? If so you could make copies of the pictures and frame them to give to the grandparents!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 2:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• give little ornaments for thier christmas tree that represent a new baby...like booties or footprints.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Just make sure you wait before you tell your son. We told my son that we were having number 2 when I was 12 weeks. I ended up having a miscarriage. It was devastating. I waited until I was 5 months the next time.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• All great ideas! I love the booties ornaments idea the best! Or bake cookies and use frosting to make booties or a rattle or just the word BABY on the cookie and wrap them up individually for each person to open as a gift.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• give everyone a gift about the baby like a baby ornament or a picture frame with the ultrasound in it
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Have your little one hang up a new stocking with the rest of the family present. When they ask who that stocking belongs to....big brother can then unzip his sweatshirt (or mom or dad can help him with this) and a shirt reveals a saying is "all I wanted for Christmas was a baby brother or sister....and I got one!"
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 3:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010