i need to know if this was my mucus plug

it wasnt bloody but it was like snot yellow and clear and it gushed out of me like alot. wait.... could my water be breaking? btw im 39w 2days prego.

TeenMom17-Mszy

Asked by TeenMom17-Mszy at 3:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• someone plz answer! lol
    TeenMom17-Mszy

Answer by TeenMom17-Mszy at 3:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• wait how much was it? if it was a lot then it was probably your water call your dr or even the labor and delivery at the hospital
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It does sound like your mucas plug, but that doesnt neccesarily mean you are in labor. I lost mine 3 weeks b4 I went into labor. Call your doc if water that smells sweet gushes out and if contractions start. Good luck sweety
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 3:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Yeah it sounds like it. But it doesn't mean you're going to have the baby NOW. Mine fell out on Saturday and here I am. Lol.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Sounds like it but I also lost mine about 2 wks. before I went into actual labor w/ my ds. His little ass just didn't want to come out that day lol.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 3:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008