What are some things that will piss you off?

It could be relationship, family, friends, work or whatever.

Just name a few things that will piss you off....

This piss me off so bad that I dont know what to do.....I help my mother pay her car ins and she is paying my sister and her sorry ass BF cellphone bill.

Let me know what pisses you off the most or at the moment.

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 2:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My son went to my family's thanksgiving (DH and I couldn't attend) and my sister was very rude to him, making comments about how she is a teacher and she doesn't make as much as he will at his first job out of college and how they would never buy the product that he will be designing for. She was always terribly mean to me growing up and it pisses me off that she is doing the same to my kids.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 2:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I baby sit 50+ hours for a friend for free since she is single and now she is turning it from a favor to an obligation and acts pissy when I tell her I can't baby sit on a certain day or if she asks me to baby sit short notice outside of her set work schedule and I say no she acts like it's the biggest inconvenience in the world. I don't have to be watching her kid for free, plenty of other single moms make it work, they struggle but they work hard. Where as she is taking advantage of everyone who has been helping her out. I'm getting ready to say no to baby sitting, especially if this new attitude of hers keeps up.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• When my kids cry for no friggin reason other than not getting what they want. I DO NOT deal well with crybabies. Real and legitimate reasons I understand.... but not just to be a baby.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 2:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Today... just men
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• The fact that my MIL won't give me a straight answer about who she has invited to MY house for Christmas dinner. I just want to know how many I am cooking for.

Also, I took my daughter's BF to his bank to cash a check, they sent him to another another bank (where the check was written from) and that bank wanted thumbprints (his and mine since I was the adult) even with our photo IDs. What next, strip searched to cash a check? Good grief!  Now I know I won't be doing business with them any time soon.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• it really ticks me off when a customer service rep assumes they can not help you.
    why go into customer service if you don't want to service the customers?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• some one telling me how to do smething when i just showed them how.
    coloredribbons

Answer by coloredribbons at 6:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010