Want to be more into anal but... adult content

I want to be more into the whole anal sex thing. We've tried it, and I do begin to enjoy it. Have to get past the pain part...which I hear of this anal ease stuff I am going to try. I get apprehensive though, worried about pooping on my hubby...really I know this sounds funny, but while were working at doing it, I start wondering if anything is leaking out, or whatever. Also, I wonder if this will eventually cause me problems...doesn't the anus became stretched out and stuff??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• take an enema first

Answer by admckenzie at 2:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• It is a muscle and like any muscle it will retract. Think about the size of what you poop and it doesn't stretch.

As for pooping on him, there is a small amount that will be on him but your anal ring will wipe most of that off before he exits.

As for the pain, you can try anal eaze but also clitoral stimulation will help you to relax so it won't hurt as much. It will also help with arousal during anal sex.

I personally don't like anal and SO have never asked for it but this is from past experience with XH. He liked it so on a rare occasion I would let him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Why do you want to like it? Just because he wants it? Will he do something for you sexually that he doesn't really enjoy?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• it must cause problems because that is one of the first quesstions the gyno asks is if you are anal active. to each his own but some things are not ment to be
    mommydown

Answer by mommydown at 2:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I don't think it's for everyone.. I've tried it with the hubby several times and I just can't seem to get into it at all. Thankfully it isnt a big deal to him..just something kinky to do every once in a while to shake things up lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't take an enema beforehand, only because I'd be scared that there was still some ready to come out! And then you can't really control it. Don't be scared about pooing on him. Probably not likely. You for sure have to be slow, gentle and cautious. You have to let your body relax- just go with it, don't be tense. When you are able to relax and he is able to have good momentum without any pain it can be very pleasurable. Anal sex isn't for everyone, but keep experimenting.
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ive used anal ease before but it kind of defeated the purpose because it numbed his member and took him longer to get to the end, so we had to do the whole anal thing longer. Im not into but its something he enjoys and he would do it for me.....and he has ;)
    mbarkley87

Answer by mbarkley87 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• We only do it when were wayy drunk on hard liquor (helps with the pain). And those times are very few and far between...when you can get a sitter with the kids out of the house and can try all the different stuff without kids bursting in on you lol.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• mbarkley874 thats why you use a condom. you shouldn't have his dick in you without protection. i have it drip on my pussy & then i'm numb. it works great (anal ease) i'm able to have anal with no problems accept the same old problem of it just doesn't do anything for me. i do it rather cause he gets off on it which kinda gets me into it. it's not something to do all the time. recently though we used this anal ease & i felt something going on in there. i felt like i had to poop. that sensation will not go away even with anal ease present cause thats internal. so it's safe from experience 4 me to tell you that if your aware of that feeling while doing it you can avoid that happening to you. i told my hubby to stop & yup i had to go to the bathroom. it was friday after thanksgiving. you can feel that way without the anal ease when trying to insert but w anal ez if you truly had to poop it will stay with u while the rest is numb.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• my gyno has never asked me that before
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2010