Would you make a deal with your s/o?

Say you want a thing that would not benefit the house hold. Something just you could use.... A personal thing, jewelery, trip, spa day...
Would you bribe your spouse with a certain sex act? My husband loves me to do this. I want to get a new sewing machine.. He asks me 'what kind of sex are you gonna do for that?"
Any one else do this stuff? It is sort of our little barter system.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If only that worked....
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i wish i knew this before i got married and tried EVERYTHING with him. Now i like all of it and its all just part of our regular bedtime acts. Ugh why didnt anyone tell me i could bribe him with certain things! lol
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If I tried to do that it wouldn't make a difference lol I am the one who wants sex ALOT more often than he does anyway.. I guess he would have to be the one bribing me
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• nope, I don't view bribery as healthy- and sex is something we both enjoy way too much to withhold anything but for certain occasions.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nope, He would never deny me something that I truly wanted. I may have to wait a couple weeks to get it but there is no bribery for it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ha! We trade Backrubs for handjobs all the time : ) I will try to get a new purse for something....sounds like a plan!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• lol no i get what i want so does dh
    san78

Answer by san78 at 5:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010