Would this piss you off?

If you gave someone something that you really thought they would need (i'm referring to an infant swing).. and then a couple days later you see she is selling it on craigslist for $40???!!! I don't even know what to say. Maybe I shouldnt say anything at all. But it's just the fact that I am sure there's alot of people who could have used a FREE swing..if she didn't need it she could have said no thank you to my offer instead of making money off of something I gave her out of the kindness of my heart. Would you mention it??

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• I would email her on Craigslist that you want to buy it. Then when she realizes it is you, don't pay her, just take it.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would be mad... tell her she owes you $40. I hate when people do things like that, unappreciative!

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I think i deff. would say something. In fact that would royally piss me off.
    nic0ley0

Answer by nic0ley0 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes, I would contact the Craigslist ad and the confront her!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yah..I would definitely be mad! I would just tell you that you saw that she's selling it & you would like it back because you know someone else who could use it for FREE!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes i would...thats totally rude. even if she is selling it because she needs the money she should have made sure it was ok with you first.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would be upset and I wouldn't give her anything else. If she didn't ask for it or let you know she needed it maybe she saw this as a way to get some cash she might really need instead of seeing it as a gift.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 3:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes that would bother me. I had a friend that I gave a desk to and the next week she had it for sale at her garage sale. Tacky. I didn't say anything to her but it changed the way I thought about her and ultimately for many, many similar reasons we aren't friends anymore.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• i would mention it thats rude if she didnt want it she should have said so
    Babybear89

Answer by Babybear89 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• angryAs heck! Guess she didnt really need it lame! I would never give her anything again *huff* some people wow!

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010