How often does Arizona highway patrol patrol their interstates

We will be traveling to Arizona in 2 weeks for the weekend and I hate the thought of driving long distances. My husband and I had an incident on the way to Vegas this past summer and ever since then I get nervous when we have to drive long distances through rural areas. I know we pass through three towns but there is a 300mile stretch where there is nothing around ( I was looking at a map last night). I also researched my signal coverage and there is about 50miles where there is no service, according to the map. So I was wondering for my own sanity, how often does Arizona Highway Patrol patrol their interstates?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Travel

• you can probably find their state website and find a phone number to call and ask.
    I have no idea when they do lol, but bump :)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 3:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• They have road warriors or what ever they call them......whom patrol the highway for break downs..etc......I know on that MAIN stretch....but other road, not sure about them.

Maybe as the other poster stated, call their Highway Patrol and ask them about that stretch of highway.....they can perhaps give you a better answer.

Good luck and have a safe trip to AZ
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 4:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• gl and have a safe and happy trip x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:17 AM on Dec. 8, 2010

• The first two posters have good ideas.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 7:25 AM on Dec. 8, 2010