Have you been cheated on or cheated on your parnter?

have you stayed together?

Melissa15

Asked by Melissa15 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Not in my marriage but my ex cheated on me many times and I did not leave until I was the one that caught him. I have no clue why I had to see it for myself to finally let go but this man was my world and I love every part of him. I know he loved me but I think we grow apart and more women came giveing him what he had at home but a variety . So me being the hometown chick lost out but he use to pay for everything and keep me in the best of everything . I think him being my first was why it was so hard to leave he treated me so well then had sex with every woman he met .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Been cheated on and no... I couldn't get it out of my head and was always thinking he was doing it, so I left. It was way better that way.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I have not and will not cheat on my DH. If it ever happens that he cheats on me it will be over. i wont tolerate it.
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Been cheated on.. stayed together for 8 years until I finally got strong enough to leave!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Ive been cheated on and yes we stayed together for awhile. But in the end it was too much for me. I should have left when I found out.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 3:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My husband had a drunken one night stand a little over 16 years ago. We had been married 9 years at that time. We have now been married 25 years.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes and she was my maid of honor. but 11 years later we are still together. it was hard but we got through it
    mommydown

Answer by mommydown at 3:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• in every past relationship I have been cheated on. I had a relationship before my divorce was final, but had not slept in the same room with my ex for 2 years (his choice)- some call that cheating, some don't. If it is, then I guess I did.

My SO and I have been together for 2 years, without incident. Nor do I anticipate one.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 3:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes.. I have been cheated on.. To top it all of he
    cheated on me while I was pregnant.. And knowing
    I was homless and didn't have prenatal care he went
    off to church camp and cheated on me.. That time we've been
    together 3 years..
    bestmomtobeever

Answer by bestmomtobeever at 3:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I was in an abusive marriage and when he decided to go out of town one week I cheated on him with my now DH...I was looking for a good man who would treat me with respect and we (my now DH and I) talked a lot for months prior to acting on it and I just took the opportunity to do what I wanted and it was wonderful. I filed for divorce shortly after and have never been happier. I am in a great romantic and respectful relationship with my now DH and my X is still a loser...

Anonymous