have you ever been madly in love with someone but didnt have the guts to tell them?

just for fun ladies....but the guy i was madly in love with knew i was,he told me he felt the same way but there were issues as to why we couldnt be together.....

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. I met my husband in high school and we both secretly loved each other, but thought the other one was out of our league :p So a year after he graduated, he saw me and asked me out fully expecting me to reject him. He about fell over when I said yes. lol! And as they say... the rest is history. We have been together 15 years, married 12 and have three super cool kids!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Madly in infatuation, yes. Madly in love, no.
    ihatetocook

Answer by ihatetocook at 3:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yep, I think I was 12 and he was the lead singer in a boy band.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nope. I wear my heart on my sleeve (or used to anyway) when it comes to dudes.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I thought it was love, but it was just infatuation. Once you get to know someone, that "mad" feeling disappears, since the anticipation of the chase is over.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yea I had been but we were from two different worlds and his parents would not let us date.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Oh yes! Back in middle school I had a mean crush on a guy who shared the same last name as me!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yeah I did, I am with him now, but I didn't tell him for over 2 years and we went through alot because I never said a word.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• yes. I never said anything but a mutual friend told him and the guy said he had a feeling I liked him. After the mutual friend told him he was never the same and didnt hang out with me much after that. :( I loved him as a friend...I just had a mad crush on him lol. I didnt let it get in the way of our friendship though. Oh well! No complaints! i met SO soon after, his feelings were mutual and we are a happy little family!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• love makes you do crazy things sometimes,im happy for those of you who had your crush and now you are still with them after all this time.....im still waiting on my life to figure out what way i should go after my divorse is finalized and the custody battle ends.....
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2010