whats on your christmas list this year?

well my soon to be ex hubby is tryin to take my son from me so if we go to court and for some reason the judge rules in his favor,all i want for christmas is my son!!! he is my life,my love,my everything.....i cant live without him.....but i havent done anything wrong for the judge to rule in his favor....im not on drugs,im not an alcoholic,i dont neglect my son,i dont abuse my son......my sons father is an abuser,a drug addict,he has neglected my son while i was at walmart a few times.....he isnt a good father to my son....hence the reason why we split up....thats just one of the reasons

SMALLfry05

Asked by SMALLfry05 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Holidays

• You can live without him. You have done so your entire life before he was born...

Relax a little and you'll avoid coming off as a complete nutcase to the judge. Whatever your fears for the future might be, you have to find a way to calm yourself, a way to survive if the worst of the worst happens --because that is outside your control, and all the control over it you seek will make you crazy, which will make you appear crazy to anyone who is not emotionally involved, which will make all kinds of onlookers nod and say 'well, she isn't stable...' when your ex is awarded whatever it is you fear he might be.

Obsessions and fears have a nasty way of attracting exactly what you're the most afraid of. You may find it easier if you seek counselling...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• My family to be healthy and for me to make up my mind... thats all I want this year.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I want a wedding ring....Sounds like yours is a better thing to want...Good luck!
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• good luck on your wedding ring hun....i hope everyone here gets what they all want!
    SMALLfry05

Comment by SMALLfry05 (original poster) at 3:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Picture frames!!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 3:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Mostly Black Bear Decor. I am obssessed with Black Bears, so i am asking for alot of Black Bear stuff, like lamps, blankets, ect. Also a collectors doll.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 5:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Just to be happy & I haven't been in a while
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Jewelry.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• No list for me this year. But may all of your wishes come true!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010