Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax Advance

Does anyone know where I can get one right now? Beside H&R Block.

Answer Question

Asked by vjoaquin at 3:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

Level 17 (3,786 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • We have a local accountant who does it, too, so check your yellow pages (the ads, maybe) - maybe someone else near you will do it! If you happen to be in WNY, message me and I will give you her name.

    Answer by at 3:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

  • Make sure you read the fine print carefully before signing anything. Be careful!

    Answer by elizabr at 4:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

  • You need to change your withholdings so the government does not get to use your money interest-free.

    Answer by rkoloms at 5:29 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

  • Some car lots do this, but they want you to use it on a new car.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.