im 32 weeks 6 days my boyfriend broke up with me on thankgiving and moved out, because....

i was mad his family didnt invite me over for thanksgiving and after he was gone for bout 7 hours i wanted him to come home, my grandma died this may and things arent the same without her so we didnt do anything this year.. i didnt wanna be alone so i told him he needed to come home now and was yelling. he came with his MOM and got all his things and just left me. :( after being with me since 8-2-09 and through the whole pregnancy until now! im so depressed idk wht to do.. i called him crying yesterday cos other things were going wrong and i asked him if he loved me and he sighed and grunted yessssss. he said theirs a chance hell come back we just need space. but its killing me all i wanna do is curl up in bed and cry my heart out.. any advice

Rachelxbby

Asked by Rachelxbby at 3:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• He sounds like a selfish coward to leave a pregnant woman. How old are the two of you? If he is in his 20's or older then there is no excuse. If he is a teenager, then it is more understandable that he would freak out, but he still needs to learn responsibility. Either way, if this is what he does when you are pregnant, then he has a lot of growing up to do. Maybe you need to lay down the law. He is either man enough to be responsible, or he has no integrity and needs to take a walk. Then wave goodbye and don't look back.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 3:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I've been through this several times. First, you allow yourself to cry some. That's natural... then you tell yourself that you hate him. Just keep that in mind. Remind yourself how you've felt and how he's over there living it up without you. Then you IGNORE HIM. Don't call him or anything. Chances are, that'll spur him to call you. Then if you want him back, let him come home... but it sounds like to me you'd be better off without him... too much of a momma's boy.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 3:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• His family didn't invite you after you've been with him for over a year? They sound like real jerks.
    Anyway, do what he said, give him his space. It's going to hurt, but don't call him, AT ALL. Let him call you. What he did is not fair to you, and to top it off, you're 8 months pregnant!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• ohh jeez .... if it's this bad now you need to think about how awful it will be with a baby. His family is not accepting and loving of you now, vulnerable at the end of your pregnancy. U think they'll ever love or accept you? Cut ties, run, quickly. You should be being spoiled and pampered right now, not ignored and rejected. Child support and a decent custody schedule is the best you can hope for. Truth hurts but look at what you went thru.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Honey, he's not grown up enough yet. Cry your tears and start making your plans for life on your own. He MIGHT grow up enough to be worth taking back, but till then YOU are the only thing your child will be able to rely on.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• hes 20 will be 21 in may... im 19 ill be 20 january 20th... our babys due january 18th
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 3:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• If a relationship is working then ppl dont need a "break" from each other! Sounds like there are more issues here then just what happened on thanksgiving.
    Anonymous

• we fought but wht couple doesnt have little fights? and i did yell at him alot... but its no reason to leave!
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 4:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• and his family dont like me cos i snapped at his sister a month ago for giving girls tht are trying to find boyfriends his number when we were fighting! i found out a snapped at him too.. he didnt talk to them but the fact tht the number was in the phone and they sent a million texts he coulda said im happy where i am leave me alone. and he didnt til i said i was gunna leave him. and now his family is shitty
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 4:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I'm going to be very honest here and say the absolute last thing you need is a mama's boy or one that thinks his sisters do no wrong. This is just the beginning. It only gets worse if you take him back. Believe me, you don't want to be in a relationship with someone who does this and thinks it's okay.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2010