Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a relationship with a woman? adult content

I am currently in a relationship that I believe to be life long. Yet I do find myself wondering if I should have tried a relationship with a female. I love the one I am with but do wonder sometimes about what it would be like to have a reltionship with a person whom kind of feels as I do. I get into alot of fights with my current relationship do to him being a man. He never sees things from my view wants lots of sex but never make me feels sexy any more. I have hear people say that sex with a woman is great. Even though they also have problems the woman tends to love harder and more complete.

Should I leave my baby dad for a woman to be happy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• nope. never wondered.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• never
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• What makes you think you won't have problems in a relationship with a woman?
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Nope. I personally have never wondered what a relationship with a woman would be like. I have absolutely no interest in women on that level.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• After all the shit I've been through with my current cheating, selfish, asshole husband...yeah...I'm actually thinking about either becoming a nun or a lesbian!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• @ballewal never thought that but he tends to make me not feel the love that I need and no man has ever do that for me . I love him but I think I am fallin gout of love.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Not really but I have vowed that if my husband should die before me I will find a girlfriend if I need compansionship/sex. I don't need to be with another man, the man of my dreams and heart is my husband.
    Anonymous

• May I ask.. You say that you have a need that isn't being fulfilled, and hasn't been fulfilled in any relationship you have had. Is it a possiblity, that the "need" you have is one that can only be filled from within yourself. Not a need that a partner can fill for you?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• @ Pixie trix no it something that I have to get from my partner . I have friends that I talk too about how having kids and working just sometimes you need that break . My boyfriend just come home everynight wanting some form of sex and no romance. When it started he was the best and made me feel like I was his but in the sex department he gets his and tried to get me there but does not make me get there . When I have taked to him about it he is like you women need to learn to get yourself there I am able to get there with toys and porn. But I need the romance and feeling that I am his equal and feeling my needs emotionally not just with money.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Well, you are both right.. Women do need to take responsibility for their own sexual needs and pleasure instead of waiting for a man to do it for them.. (not saying that is the case directly with you). However, most women need to feel a strong emotional connection/attachment in order to enjoy their sexuality and the sexual experience. So you are both correct in you feelings and thinking in some ways. It just seems as if the 2 of you aren't that great at communicating (and may not even really know) what each other views/nees/wants/interprets/displays as loving/romantic/sexual feelings.

Sex should be mutually enjoyed, and had for the mutual pleasure of both partners. For that to happen. Both partners need to be fully aware of/comfortable with not only their own sexuality but their partners as well. And both must be able to freely and honestly express those things..
    Cont.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2010