2 weeks late and little bloody when i wipe....could i be pregnant? i took 1 tst it was neg. about 1 wk ago

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• when is your period due? have you missed it yet? if not, wait for it..if it doesnt show up, take another test. That's all you can do..wait & test.
    Anonymous

• my period is 2 weeks late
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• I would test again.
    Anonymous

• wait and test
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Was it red or brownish? Usually a brownish color means 'old blood' which is not uncommon. Test again though to see if you are pregnant.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes! Retest!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2010

• Yes def .retest it could be (implantion bleeding) it is alot of blood or very little if its very little and light red im pretty sure its (implantion bleeding) thats how it was for me when i first found out i was pregnant my daughter is now a healthy 1 year old .. Good Luck to you ..and if you are pregnant CONGRATS :)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010